August 07, 2004
Dilemma
Got the job. Will be learning VXML (thts Voice XML)Its one month training with 5k stipend. Next month onwards, regular job.
I thot of trying out for other companies too. Accenture Patni and Hexaware are hiring. If Syntel does come a calling in Oct, im not very sure if id take it. Coz i liked the work theyre doing here. Voice XML. Pretty interesting stuff. I stayed back after the interview and they explained me the entire project. Im supposed to let them know by tomm morning if im interested or not. And i can join either this Monday or the next.
Im thinking next Monday. That would give me a week to see what to do about MS.
I thot of trying out for other companies too. Accenture Patni and Hexaware are hiring. If Syntel does come a calling in Oct, im not very sure if id take it. Coz i liked the work theyre doing here. Voice XML. Pretty interesting stuff. I stayed back after the interview and they explained me the entire project. Im supposed to let them know by tomm morning if im interested or not. And i can join either this Monday or the next.
Im thinking next Monday. That would give me a week to see what to do about MS.